Cath is a highly competent Business Improvement Consultant and PRINCE2 qualified Project Manager with over 25 years’ experience in the social housing sector.
With a strong track record of facilitating strategic change through process improvement and culture change, Cath adds value through shaping strategy and achieving results. A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills, she has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Cath has outstanding project management skills and the ability to quickly build relationships at all levels, ensuring that the desired outcomes are delivered for customers.
Cath specialises in welfare reform, income management, performance management and change management.
“What Cath did was to very effectively act as our critical friend, getting us to think about why we were doing something and to highlight new things that we might want to think about or suggest things that we might want to do slightly differently….She got our confidence very quickly as she clearly knows her stuff.”
– Christine Gummerson, Head of Neighbourhood Services, Kirklees Neighbourhood Housing
“Cath has supported Trident in this last year with its work around tenancy sustainment. Cath is personable and attentive but at the same time challenging and thought provoking. As such, in working with Cath you will not only receive a good end result but one that squeezes value for money from the commission. I would have no hesitation in recommending Cath to others.
– Tony Clark, Director of Housing, Trident Social Investment Group
Recent projects include:
- developing and leading the CIH consultancy flagship project ‘Working together to create sustainable tenancies’;
- running workshops on re-designing pre-tenancy services;
- acting as a critical friend;
- project managing welfare reform preparations and data analysis;
- writing a suite of income collection procedures and re-designing arrears letters;
- project managing a welfare reform preparation exercise and income management review.